Sunday, December 21, 2014

You can make your own fashion accessory

Just think, why should you pay a lot of money for a simple accessory like a crocheted pin or laced item? We all have skills about which we are not aware of. We simply do not try. If you have some threads or wool in the closet or wardrobe, take it out today and try making a small crochet pattern or stitch an embroidered pattern on a cloth of your choice. This will not only save you money, it will also make you feel more good and less stressed. Whenever I feel low, I take out my crochet bag and make a rose. I was taught by my aunt and mom to crochet and am grateful to them. It kind of takes the negative energy away from me. I have made a table cloth but now don't do it because of my high myopia. 

Do you do crochet? It would be nice to have your own sets of crocheted cloth. 

+Crochet
+Crochet-rose
+Crochet-cap
+Knit-wear
+Deepa-blog

http://www.bubblews.com/news/2184804-you-can-make-your-own-fashion-accessory