Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bible Quote for comfort

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time."-I Peter -chapter-5, (6)


I have had a first hand experience based on the above quote. Rejections, refusals, taunts, insults, fired from job, slights have been experienced by me for a long time. Whenever I feel dejcted, I open a leaf and read the saying. This quote used to appear always reminding me that the will of God is always executed. What man gives never lasts, what God gives never perishes. I poured out my heart to God everyday.





HE listened to me with patience, always trying to comfort me through his mysterious ways. A joke or story used to be thrust before me to make me laugh thus reminding me that the true nature of man is happiness. Now, after he has purified me through trials and tribulations, I am slowly climbing the ladder to peace and prosperity.





A door closed before me but three very good ones opened instantly and I now write for sites like bright hub, factoidz and wikinut. God's grace is always present, man need only knock.