Sunday, December 21, 2014

A quick remedy if water goes into the ears

Today evening, my son came back from school and took his bath. He came to me in a hurry and said that water had entered his ear. I searched for the ear bud and did not find it. In the end, I took a handkerchief and tried to wipe it out but it was not going, the feeling of water being stuck in the ear.
A little while before, he came to me and said that he found a new remedy for it and that the water came out. He jumped a few times and then tilted his head and then the water flowed out, maybe a few drops, he said.
Anyways, I am glad he got it out anyway.
I wrote this so that any of you reading this could try this out the next time water enters your ears.
Have a nice weekend.
http://www.bubblews.com/news/7687938-a-quick-remedy-if-water-goes-into-the-ears